A simple chocolate cake that requires NO EGGS!
- 3 cups of all purpose flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups of cold water
- 1 tub (16 ounces) of ready to spread frosting (any flavor)
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2 round pans (9*1 1/2 inches) dust with flour.
- Mix Flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix Oil, Vinegar and Vanilla. Stir Oil mixture and water into flour mixture real hard until well blended, about 1 minute. Immediately pour batter into greased pans, dividing batter evenly.
- bake for 35 min (or until toothpick inserted in middle of each cake comes out clean) let cool 10 minutes.
- remove from pans; cool completely. frost top of one of the cakes and place the other on top. Then frost the sides and top of the whole cake. put desired amount of sprinkles on the cake and enjoy! :)
Easy Peanut-Butter Cookies
EASY IS MY MIDDLE NAME!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix ingredients together well.
- Place 1 inch round balls onto greased cookie sheet.
- crisscross fork on cookies and bake for 11 min.
- Cool for 2 - 5 minutes and enjoy!
(Best Served with milk)
Lucky Lemon Squares
Going to make Lemon Squares… Wish me luck! :)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel (optional)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- (for Lemon coconut squares stir 1/2 cup flaked coconut into fluffy mixture)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F
- thoroughly mix flour, butter, and powdered sugar in a small bowl. Press evenly in the bottom of a ungreased square pan (8 by 8 by 2 inches) flour fingers if dough is sticky. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat remaining Ingredients in a Medium bowl on medium speed until light and fluffy. pour over hot crust.
- Bake until no indentation remains when touched lightly in center. (25 min.) Cool and then cut into about 1 1/2 inch squares. Makes 25 Squares.
A Mud Pie with NO crust!
I made a Mud Pie for my family today and the amazing thing is that it doesn’t require ANY crust!!! Here is The Recipe:
You will need:
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter (or margarine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 1/2 of chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of Powdered sugar.
- First, Heat the oven to 325 degrees. Grease a round pan (8 * 1 1/2 inches) or a pie tin :)
- After that, mix(with a wooden spoon) all but the last three ingredients (Chocolate syrup, Whipping cream, and Powdered sugar) and pour into pie tin.
- Then bake until tooth pick inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean (25 minutes)
- After that, spread chocolate syrup over the top and cool it COMPLETELY.
- Finally, Beat Whipping cream and Powdered sugar in a small bowl until stiff spread on the now cooled pie and drizzle with more syrup if desired. Store Pie in refrigerator. Makes 8 slices of pie. :)
My First Post
Just move along… Ignore this for the time being. Look forward to food!